If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Secretary (Posted 9/27/22):
Note that potential candidates must pass a typing test at 45 wpm before an interview will be scheduled. Call the office to schedule the test.
Duties to Include:
1. Answering phone, filing.
2. Completing survey request documents, looking up property
information, contacting clients with quotes.
3. Ordering supplies, keeping inventory.
4. Typing invoices, statements, legal descriptions, proposals, government
applications, and other documents as needed.
5. Accepting payments via check, credit card, cash.
6. General bookkeeping duties may be a part of your duties.
7. Working 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
1. Minimum of 3 years in secretarial/bookkeeping post.
2. Experience in survey and/or engineering office a plus.
3. Experience working with Quick Books or accounting software a plus.
4. Experience working with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
5. Ability to type 45 wpm.
Eligible candidates will start at $14.00 an hour (salary is negotiable based on experience); paid holidays, accumulated vacation and sick time after probationary period; insurance; paid biweekly.
Autocad Technician Internship (Posted 9/19/22):
Duties to Include:
1. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
2. Completing a Survey Drawing in Cad including title block, notes, maps, legal descriptions, etc.
2. Research for completing the survey, i.e. ~ contacting road commission(s), drain commission(s), township(s), city(s), and any other governmental agencies to obtain the information required.
3. Working with the Engineer, Surveyor and/or Field crew on projects.
4. Working with the Civil Engineers on engineering projects, and assisting in completion.
1. Math, English, basic computer program knowledge and typing a must!
2. AutoCad experience/training is requested. However, as this is an internship position, we will work with individuals who are nearing completion of an educational program in AutoCad Design or who have practical experience in using AutoCad.
Please submit resume with contact information and availability.